USC ARCADIA HOSPITAL
IF YOU ARE HAVING AN EMERGENCY OR LIFE THREATENING SITUATION, DIAL 911
Exceptional Care at USC Arcadia Hospital
What sets our hospital apart from the rest?
When you are in need of medical services in Southern California, you will be in good hands at USC Arcadia Hospital. The people who come here are treated with compassion and respect, and often create lifelong relationships with our staff. Knowing you have a medical team you can rely on can be a major source of comfort when dealing with a medical emergency.
Prepared for Emergencies
We are a full-service hospital, meaning we provide medical services for virtually any condition. We have been designated a center of excellence for our stroke care, joint and knee replacement, weight loss surgery services, heart care, and more.
Situated in one of the busiest parts of the country, we see thousands of patients every year and have dealt with medical situations many doctors may never witness in their entire career. These experiences keep our staff sharp and ready to quickly respond to numerous emergency conditions. We see an average of more than 57,000 patients in our Emergency department each year. Though it is unfortunate any time a child requires an emergency department visit, we are proud to say our ED has been officially approved for pediatrics where we provide young patients with the best critical care possible. We have been ranked as one of the top ten safest hospitals in the country by the SafeCare Group.
CITY OF ARCADIA
Arcadia is a city in Los Angeles County, California located about 13 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles in the San Gabriel Valley and at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains. It is the site of the Santa Anita Park racetrack and home to the Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden. Located less than 15 miles from the city center of Los Angeles, Arcadia combines many great aspects of So-Cal life including dining, entertainment, family events, and more.
- Los Angeles county arboretum & botanic garden
- Santa Anita race park
- Hiking in Los Angeles national forest
- San Gabriel mountains national monument
- Shopping at Westfield Santa Anita shopping center
- Live performances at Arcadia performing arts center
- Golf at Alhambra golf course or Santa Anita golf course
- Various museums, art galleries, and performing arts centers
- Downtown Arcadia features a historic strip of Huntington drive full of popular restaurants, shopping, and entertainment
- Restaurants including the Derby, Sesame Grill, Capital Seafood, Matt Denny’s Ale House,
Please find our Medical Director and other key staff and personnel at the Emergency Department of Arcadia Methodist Hospital.