MONTEREY PARK HOSPITAL
IF YOU ARE HAVING AN EMERGENCY OR LIFE THREATENING SITUATION, DIAL 911
About Monterey Park Hospital
Monterey Park Hospital has been a vital part of our community for over 40 years. We take pride in being a part of a diverse community; our staff speaks several languages and is trained to understand our community and its needs.
Monterey Park Hospital is:
- a 101-bed facility
- accredited by the Joint Commission
- licensed by the state of California
- an approved provider for Medi-Cal and Medicare programs
Monterey Park Hospital is committed to excellence in providing quality health care services to our community with a team of compassionate and dedicated professionals, within a culturally rich and ethically appropriate environment.
- Create an environment of quality, respect and dignity for all who seek our services.
- Provide quality health care by collaborating with our medical staff and by attracting and retaining qualified professional care givers. Monterey Park Hospital offers continuing medical education to the Medical Staff.
- Enhance standards of health care in our community.
- Committed to excellence in providing quality health care services to our community with a team of compassionate and dedicated professionals, and embracing the rich cultural diversity in the community.
CITY OF MONTEREY PARK
Monterey Park is a city located in the western San Gabriel Valley region of Los Angeles County, California in the Los Angeles metropolitan area, United States, approximately seven miles from the Downtown Los Angeles civic center. The city’s motto is “Pride in the past, Faith in the future”. Nestled between other famous areas in north Los Angeles like Pasadena, San Gabriel, and Arcadia, Monterey Park is the perfect spot to combine many aspects of So-Cal life including dining, entertainment, shopping, and night life.
- Huntington library & botanical gardens
- Altadena farmer’s market
- Vineland drive-in movie theatre
- Hiking in Sturtevant falls/Santa Anita canyon
- Old town Pasadena offers shopping, entertainment, and dining
- Rose Bowl stadium for popular sporting events and entertainment
- San Gabriel mission (historical landmark and museum)
- NASA’s JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory)
Please find our Medical Director and other key staff and personnel at the Emergency Department of Monterey Park Hospital.